Cart
Why Aloe Vera Deserves To Be In Your Daily Skincare Routine

Why Aloe Vera Deserves To Be In Your Daily Skincare Routine

By Kelsea Fowler Posted on

Just like a healthy diet revolves around vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, so does the well-being of our skin. That’s why we use superfood ingredients, like organic Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Coenzyme Q10, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Manuka Honey, Green Tea, and Kukui Nut Oil in our skin cream. It’s the perfect therapy for a laundry list of skin woes like dry/itchy/red skin, aging and wrinkles, oiliness and acne, sun damage and stretch  marks and skin conditions like eczema (to name a few). But today, we’re taking our hats off to the Boss Lady of Aloe Infusion. Her name’s Miller, Aloe Barbadensis Miller. You might know her as organic aloe vera.

What Makes This Aloe Special?


While you may know aloe vera as Mother Nature’s remedy for sunburns, her uses go far beyond healing burns and boo-boo’s. Aloe Barbadensis Miller isn’t just your average strand of aloe vera plant- which there are 2,200 of, by the way. Miss Barbie Miller is a rare strain of Aloe Vera that can heal cuts, blisters, and 2nd and 3rd degree radiation and fire burns one-third times faster than her siblings and common store bought medicines. Instead of a heal time of 30-45 days, Aloe Barbadensis Miller completely heals wounds in 15 days. She contains 10x the healing power and bioavailable nutrients that regular aloe vera does.

This strand has a unique genetic makeup that allows it to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin; bringing all of its nutrients down to the cells. Aloe may be 99% water, however the other 1% is so powerful and contains over 100 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and amino acids that work synergistically to heal the skin from the inside out. It’s soothing effects are long-lasting and help to regenerate the growth of new, healthy skin cells over time. You guessed it, Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the most effective and healing variety out of all 2,200 aloe plant types across the whole world.

Aloe vera is a superfood.

If you have acne, oily skin, clogged pores, uneven complexion, wrinkles, eczema, psoriasis, skin infection, burns, sensitive skin, dry skin, rashes, sunburn, radiation burn, flakey skin, stretch marks, scars, or dark spots (did we miss anything?)……. Aloe Barbadensis Miller can cure it.

You might’ve heard that the skin is the largest organ of the body. If you want to maintain youthful, beautiful skin, it’s important to keep it hydrated and well-nourished with those nutrient-rich ingredients we mentioned above. Aloe Barbadensis Miller treats your body to a soft and soothing experience every day, whether you’re trying to fix a skin condition or maintain glowing skin. The benefits of this Aloe Vera for the skin are both medicinal and beautifying and have been used all over the world since ancient times- it was even dubbed by the Cleopatra as “the plant of immortality” and a key ingredient in her beauty routine.


Aloe Vera is a true medicinal plant.

Aloe Vera has been used as medicine for thousands of years. Inside the thick, thorny stalks are a gel that contains over 100 vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, enzymes, sugars, phenolic compounds, and minerals. Aloe vera’s powerful healing happens at the deepest level of the skin and acts as a protective barrier against toxins and damage. It works by sending its nutrients deep down into the skin’s layers and healing from the bottom up. It’s the perfect moisturizer for dry, combination, or oily skin complexions. It also treats acne and fights aging by using it’s vitamin sources like beta carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E to improve the skin’s natural firmness and elasticity. This can also help with scarring, aging, and stretch marks.

Various studies from the Mayo Clinic have verified that aloe vera is a highly effective, natural treatment and therapy for skin conditions like flaky/dry skin, hair and scalp problems, eczema, psoriasis, infections, and burns. It promotes healing, anti-inflammation, and stimulates the growth of new skin cells 50% faster than other strands of aloe as well as compared to chemical-based creams.

Conclusion

It’s pretty obvious to see why we chose Aloe Barbadensis Miller as the star ingredient for our skincare line. As the main ingredient in all of our products, we strategically pair her with perfect matches to soothe whatever skin woes you’re surrendered to. Stay tuned for a more in-depth look at other ingredients we love for beautiful skin!

I’ve gone ahead and enclosed a 20% off Coupon below for you to use in the store - remember, you DESERVE to have naturally flawless skin! Click here to start shopping!

Comments